|30 Year Fixed Rate|
|15 Year Fixed Rate|
|5/5 ARM - 30 Year|
Every Dream is Different
Whatever your dream of homeownership is, we'll help you get there.
Search, Buy, Sell and Save… on your next home with Progressions Credit Union. At Progressions Credit Union, we know that your search for a home starts long before you apply for a loan. Together, along with our home loan partner, CU Home Mortgage Solutions, we offer a range of member benefits from 100% financing options for homebuyers to the Home Affordable Refinance Program. There are many advantages to choosing Progressions Credit Union for your home loan:
- Local processing, underwriting, and servicing. Our mortgage partner, CU Home Mortgage solutions, retains the servicing on all mortgages so you make your payment to just one company for the life of your loan.
- Progressions Credit Union will save you money on your mortgage. Lower closing costs, more competitive interest rates and lower mortgage insurance (MI) premiums for credit union members.
- Guaranteed to close in 30 days or less on purchase loans. We pledge to close your loan on time! See our “Closing Date Guarantee”.
- A partnership with CU Realty provides our members with the HomeAdvantage Program. Search for a home, find a reliable real estate agent and receive a rebate at closing averaging $1,500.
- Search for a home. Our MLS data is current – updated daily – and is the same information available to real estate agents. Register today for free to start your search. You can save your favorite searches and get updated whenever new properties matching your search criteria are posted.
- Find an Agent. A reliable real estate agent is key to a successful home search. We partner with the best agents in Washington who meet our credit union’s high standards.
- Real Estate Rebates. When you register for the HomeAdvantage Program and use one of our trusted real estate agents, you can get a rebate to apply towards your closing costs or just get cash. On a $250,000 home, the average rebate is $1,500 – how much could you receive?